About Baking Bad
Baking Bad is a team of developers, crypto-enthusiasts and just friends involved in blockchain world since 2017 and lately most time in Tezos. Our philosophy is making blockchain world difference. Our principles are to make everything as simple and convenient as possible to minimize the entry threshold for new users and increase the efficiency of the entire ecosystem.
Meet our team:
- Baking Bad - Audit & Rating of Tezos bakers. Also provides API for access public bakers data.
- Baking Bad Bot - Telegram bot that notifies you of rewards gained, payouts received or if your baker has skipped payout or paid less than expected.
- Better Call Dev - Smart contract meta-explorer for Tezos, created specifically for smart contract developers.
- TzKT - An advanced Tezos blockchain explorer based on its own open-source indexer with built-in performant API.
- PyTezos - Python SDK for Tezos: RPC, cryptography, operations, smart contract interaction.
- Netezos - C# SDK for Tezos: RPC, cryptography, operations, Ledger support.
Tezos dev tools
- Faucet bot - Tezos Delphinet & Carthagenet faucet, which provides developers with some tezos coins (XTZ) for testing purposes.
- Mystique API - A subset of TzScan endpoints commonly used by bakers and services (temporary service).
- Michelson kernel - Tezos native contract language REPL in a Jupyter notebook.
- Michelson syntax - Visual Studio Code extension providing syntax highlighting for Michelson and Morley source files.
- ConseilPy - Python toolkit for Conseil blockchain indexer.
- PyTzKT - Python toolkit for TzKT blockchain indexer.
- TzKT Pro - Tezos blockchain API on top of TzKT and PostgREST enabling sophisticated queries via convenient client libraries.
- Atomex - Hybrid exchange based on atomic swap technology and multicurrency HD wallet.
- Michelson Labs - Series of Jupyter notebooks for learning the Tezos native contract language.
- PyTezos Labs - Series of Jupyter notebooks for learning Tezos internals with Python.
- d’Appstore - Aggregated Tezos Decentralized applications, DEX and DeFi products usage stats and token turnover. Screenshots, social links, and affiliated contracts and other.
We are happy to hear any feedback (both positive and negative), so feel free to contact us: