Terms of Service
Last Updated: March 24, 2021
These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) govern your access and use of the services provided by Baking Bad OÜ (referred to as “Baking Bad” or “we” or “us” or “our”) and any Baking Bad products and services (collectively the “Services”), including baking-bad.org, better-call.dev, tzkt.io and other affiliated websites, but excluding API services, which have their own Privacy Policies and Terms of Service.
When you access and use the services, you signify that you have read and understand, and agree with these Terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not permitted to use the services. These Terms have the same force and effect as an agreement in writing.
If you wish to contact us or have a complaint, you can send this to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree not to use the services to:
- violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
- transmit any material that is abusive, tortious, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, hateful or invasive of another’s privacy;
- transmit any unauthorized advertising, spam, promotional materials, junk mail, chain letters, or any other form of instigation;
- stalk, harass, or harm another individual, including revealing any personal information about users of the services;
- transmit any material that contains adware, malware, spyware or software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt or provide any other harm to any computer software or hardware or - telecommunications equipment;
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- use the services for anything other than their intended purpose;
- use any robot, rover, spider, or any other data-mining technology or automatic or manual process to monitor, cache, frame, mask, extract data from, copy or distribute any data from the services, our network or databases;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or our networks;
- disobey any requirements, procedures, and regulations of networks connected to the services.
Limitation on liability
- All data available through the Services are provided and displayed “as is” and we provide no guarantee for its correctness. The displayed information does not constitute (and shouldn’t be considered as) any sort of advice, including investment, financial, or trading advice. We disclaim any responsibility for any missing or wrong information. You understand that you are using any information provided by The Services at your sole risk.
- You acknowledge and agree that You assume full responsibility for Your use of The Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that any information You send or receive during Your use of The Services may not be secure and may be intercepted or later acquired by unauthorized parties.
- You acknowledge that The Services is not liable for losses of use or the inability to use The Services; unauthorized access to Your account by third persons; human mistakes; technical malfunctions and failures, including a public utility or network connection issues, interruptions, latency, packet losses, deletions or any other defects of any device or network, providers, or software.
- The Services are not liable for any injury or damage to computer equipment; inability to fully access the software or any other website; the data delayed or provided incorrectly or is incomplete or lost; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to any content of any kind; or any other matter relating to the software.
- We do not claim ownership of any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags or other materials you submit for display or distribution to others through the services (collectively, “User Submissions”). As between you and us, you own all rights to your User Submissions.
- We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with User Submissions and to use User Submissions for advertising and promotional purposes without any compensation to you. These advertisements may be targeted to the content or information stored on the services. In consideration of us granting you access and use of the Services, you agree that we may place such advertisements throughout our Services.
- We do not pre-screen User Submissions, and you agree that you are solely responsible for all of your User Submissions.
- We are not required to backup, host, display, or distribute any User Submissions, and may remove at any time or refuse any User Submissions.
- We are not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any User Submissions.
- We are not responsible for the security, reliability, or authenticity of any external links related to User Submissions.
- You represent and warrant that your User Submissions and our authorized use of such submissions do not and will not infringe the rights of any third party (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other legal or moral rights).
- Your User Submissions must not violate our policies.
- We own all rights, title, and interests in any compilation, collective work or other derivative work created by us using or incorporating your content (but not your original content).
- The rights granted under this section will survive the termination of these Terms.
Copyright holders and agents acting on their behalf, which believes that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, may notify us by email and provide the following information:
- a signature, physical or electronic, of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right which was violated;
- identification of the User Content or other Content that is claimed to be infringing with a description of the infringing activity;
- contact information: email address, telephone number, and address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the User Content, or other Content complained, is not permitted by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that all provided information is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed.
Change to the Terms
We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, change these Terms at any time. In this case, we may notify you of any changes through the Services or by emailing you at the address you provided upon registering for an account. Your continued use of the Services following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of these changes.
Changes to the Services
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Services with or without notification. We may periodically provide planned system downtime for maintenance and other purposes. Otherwise, you noticed that unplanned system outages may occur. We cannot accept any responsibility for any connectivity issues that you may experience when using the services or for any loss of material, data, or other information caused by system outages, whether planned or unplanned. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party if we exercise our right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the services.