# Better Call Dev Tezos contract explorer received an update on July 7. Contract deploy tool brought back, renewed and improved, together with the global constants registry.
# Release notes:
- Added a registry of global Michelson constants to the Network Page. It is now possible to see detailed information about the constant expression, as well as the list of contracts using it.
- In addition to the Fork feature you can now upload your contract code, specify initial storage, and deploy it to one of the supported networks.
- Now you have an opportunity to repeat any successful contract call operation: press the “replay” button to open a pre-filled interact form.
- Filters on the operations tab were completely reworked, and a new search algorithm was introduced.
- The BCD API is about to become non-public. This means that the API schema may change without notice and without maintaining backward compatibility. Please use the TzKT API instead of BCD API.