# Better Call Dev explorer received a major update on June 6th. It includes multiple improvements in the core functionality and several changes in the user interface.
# Release notes:
- Main update: added basic Jakarta protocol support.
- New feature: added Views tab. Previously you could interact with off-chain views at the metadata tab. Now, a dedicated views tab displays both off- and on-chain views with the ability to interact with both types.
- Refactoring: Contract information, such as "Logs'' and "Same", was moved to the separate Details tab. All the contract details are now displayed as a single list, plus there is an option to view the contract in the TzKT explorer.
- Refactoring: Better Call Dev main page has been reworked. The network summary table was replaced by a recently called contracts list, where you can still switch between networks.
Old action buttons were moved to the page header (but not all of them though: pick random is gone for good)
- Fixes: Minor bugs were fixed.